When you want to visit the sea, you should think about safety, comfortable, and entertainment very fun. What can help you to achieve these goal. In this article, I would tell you about10 things or tools to bring to beach. Please see below .
1.Good sun screen Lotion or spray Uv protection
2.Beach Umbrella with sand anchor
3. Beach Tent
A good way to keep track of your children is to bring a whistle. Teach your family the “family whistle” and you’ll be sure to have them back by your side in no time.
5. Extra beach Blanket
It is always a good idea to bring a large blanket with you to the beach. That way the beach towels can be used for drying off and you won’t have to worry about wet, sticky sand. Blankets are usually heavier than towels and it will be easier to keep the blanket on the ground rather than blowing down the Grand Strand.
6. Beach chair
For those who prefer to be on the beach just not ON the beach, a beach chair is a great companion.
8. Shoes Quick-Dry Aqua Socks Barefoot for Outdoor Beach Swim Surf Yoga
9. Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers Outdoor Wireless
10. Waterproof Phone Pouch Dry Bag for Swimming, Boating, Fishing, Skiing, Rafting
Please make sure to test Waterproof and Buoyancy Function before Each Use.
- Fill with paper towel, squeeze air before sealed, submerge underwater for about 15 minutes
- Buoyancy of the waterproof bag is up to 5.8 ounces (165 grams) of weight. (Which is a reference data, the real buoyance will depend on weight of phones or water idensity. Please test whether it is floatable before each use.)
- The clear circle design is to enhance its buoyancy. Please do not rely totally on its buoyancy and leave the pouch out of your control without lanyard.
- A better way to keep your phone safe is to hand the lanyard around your neck during the whole time you are using